Saturday, January 30, 2010

… a little bit of 'Whimsy'



I was finally able to spend yesterday afternoon in the studio. . . where I (finally) got to cut into this adorable pile of fabrics. These fabrics are from Joanna's (Fig Tree & Co.) next line (soon to be in shops!) - 'Whimsy'. It is so sweet. . ! (& so Joanna!)

At Fall Market - I got a peek of the new fabrics in Joanna's booth as we were setting up our booths. . . & I knew immediately what I would use it for. . . (I love it when that happens!) . . . so I made sure that I got a bundle of it at Sample Spree. Today I'm putting the borders on & I'll snap a little peek of it for you before it goes off to my quilter. . .

Hope you have a great weekend!
(p.s.. . . I haven't forgotten about the rest of the quilt show photos. . . I'm still sorting though them. . . Just wait until you see who I saw there!)

 ♥ Bren

2 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Can't wait to see what you created with Whimsy Bren!