Tuesday, January 19, 2010

… little opportunities

First I want to thank so many of you for your comments &  emails about my post a few days ago about following my heart. Your comments & encouragement mean so much to me.



After watching many hours of coverage . . . I also knew that I wanted to do more. . . so I want to let you know that for the next week - the proceeds from the sales of all items on the website will be donated to World Vision for their ongoing relief work in Haiti.



Also, over on the Jolly Jabber, (Fat Quarter Shop's blog) - they are auctioning off many quilts & donating the proceeds for relief work in Haiti. . . so please be sure to check it out!


Thanks for all your help, & your prayers. We need to remember that this is a long term need of our compassion.


 Bren

3 comments:

Vicky said...

You're such a good person, Brenda. Thank you!

Jocelynilla said...

Thank you, Bren :) Glad to know we can partner in prayer for this

Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

Your blog is always dear and inspiring - just like you!
Thank you
Mary