Friday, June 4, 2010

… a little 'PSA'

We interrupt our regular (or irregular!) blogging for this little 'public service announcement'. . .
For all of you who have been asking when Durham- Anew will be available. . . I just discovered that 'Shabby Fabrics' already has it up on their website


I want to thank you for all your kind emails & comments about Durham. It has always been one of my favorites & was an honor to be asked to work with designing the line. Also a big thank you to all the shops for ordering Durham - Anew fabrics!


Bren

5 comments:

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh, oh, oh...I'm off to go look! Yea!

Lou said...

The fabrics are so, so beautiful. They are absolutely dreamy and I want them all! Will you be releasing patterns for ideas on what to do with these beauties?

Andrea - Under a Blue Moon said...

It never fails that when I see a picture of a pattern, and now, fabric that makes me gasp at how pretty it is - it is always yours! Always!

~Andrea, Under a Blue Moon

bluegecko said...

Oooh yummy....
Are these the sort of fabrics you used in Summer Breeze from your book Comfort and Joy?
I have been looking for pale blue and pale green fabrics to make that quilt :-)

Ann

little acorns said...

Hi Ann - Oh yes! These fabrics are perfect to make 'Summer Breeze'! In fact - the quilt in 'Comfort & Joy' was made using Durham fabrics. . . so the current line's colors would work perfectly!
xo, Bren