Tuesday, September 14, 2010

daybook ::30::


for today :: September 14, 2010

outside my window. . .   sunny, warm . . . a wonderfully quiet morning.

I am thinking. . . of what all to take for my upcoming trip . . . to St. Louis (for business), & then to Minneapolis (for fun & relaxation!)

from the kitchen. . . coffee. . . so far. Thinking that later today I'll grill some chicken (a regular thing around here!)

I am wearing. . .  my walking clothes. . . will be changing into "the summer uniform" (shorts, tee, no shoes)

I am creating. . .  some new stitcheries & I'm letting myself do one more quilt design before Market. (I've been going back & forth with that decision. . . after all - there's only so much time & only one me!)

I am remembering. . .  how good it is to get my walking in. . . daily.

I am reading. . .  'The Postcard' - by Beverly Lewis. . . (summer reading has been slower as stitching is taking up my evening time. . . 

I am hoping . . .  that I will get all the things/designs that I have in my head - done before Market.

I am hearing. . .  the water fountain in the back yard. . .  love that sound.

around the house. . .  I'm trying to keep things in the studio & office organized. . . that becomes a but of an ongoing project at this point before Market!

I am going. . .  to finish writing the directions my latest pattern today. . .! (yea!!!)

one of my favorite things. . .  the small of coffee beans - just as they are gound. . . (ahhh!(

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . finish writing quilt directions, prepping stitchery projects for my trip, hopefully dying wool (if my wool order arrives!), & starting the final quilts for Fall Quilt Market. . . & walking, every day!

from my picture journal . . .


Bailey. . . "helping" with my pattern writing. . . (. . .& sometimes Twitter & blog checking. . .)

Bren

3 comments:

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh the adorable eyes of your sweet puppy - melts hearts for sure! You sound very busy. I hope it's a good busy! How are you liking "The Postcard"? I have not read it yet, but was curious.

Vicky said...

I was going to say the same thing -- those eyes just melt my heart! He's saying, "Mommy, please give me a hug." Can't wait to see your new designs. You do the most beautiful work. xox

Samantha said...

Good for you- walking every day! I promise myself I will... sigh. Bailey is so sweet. Love that little furry face!