Friday, January 24, 2014

:: a little de-stashing



Just wanted to pop in & let you know that I've  just added over 3 pages of items to the 'Tag Sale' section of the website. . . I've been doing some de-stashing & I wanted to be sure to let you know! There are a bunch of bundles, yardage & even some gifts & notions. . . I've put some 'teasers' in the photos above, but trust me. . . there's much more!

You can find the 'Tag Sale' section by clicking 'here'.

(. . . & a reminder, that if you order more than one item - if possible - we always combine them into the smallest package possible for shipping, & then we refund the difference.)

Thanks for letting me post this little website 'commercial'. . . I'll be back soon with what else I've been up to. . .

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Bren

No comments: